Ergonomics In-charge Person
What is Ergonomics?
It is the process of designing or arranging workplaces, products and systems so that they fit the people who use them. Ergonomics aims to improve workspaces and environments to minimize risk of injury or harm.
Why needs to work ergonomically?
It is because ergonomics is important because when you’re doing a job and your body is stressed by an awkward posture, extreme temperature, or repeated movement your musculoskeletal system is affected.
Goal of a course
- Awareness and Knowledge.
- Recognition and prompt reporting of signs and symptoms
- Control Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) through workplace improvement.
- Identifying Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
- Developing mitigation approaches.
- Know your roles and responsibilities in Office Ergonomics
- Understand causes of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs)
- Conduct Self-Assessment Checklist (SAC)
- Practise delivering an Office Ergonomics Awareness training to others
- Perform daily ergonomics exercises
- The final test
- Individual delivers a mock ergonomics training course
What will Ergonomics In-charge Person do?
The roles and responsibilities
- Training Office Ergo for employees including newly hired employees
- Work with functional supervisors to address situations where a worker reports continuing discomfort or other early signs of potential MSDs
- Consult Ergo specialists with other matters of Office Ergo
- Ensure that the confidentiality of a medical case (if any) and personnel information is protected in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies or guidelines
- Train employees to use Office Ergo equipment such as monitors and chairs, laptops
We need 15 students as a minimum/class
- 25 multiple question test and;
- Students are required to conduct a mock training session
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 08 hours
- Skill level Supervisors and Managers
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self