Ergonomics In-charge Person
What is Ergonomics?
It is the process of designing or arranging workplaces, products and systems so that they fit the people who use them. Ergonomics aims to improve workspaces and environments to minimize risk of injury or harm.
Why needs to work ergonomically?
It is because ergonomics is important because when you’re doing a job and your body is stressed by an awkward posture, extreme temperature, or repeated movement your musculoskeletal system is affected.
Goal of a course
- Awareness and Knowledge.
- Recognition and prompt reporting of signs and symptoms
- Control Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) through workplace improvement.
- Identifying Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
- Developing mitigation approaches.
Roles and Responsibilities of Ergonomics In-charge Person
- Training Office Ergo for employees including newly hired employees
- Work with functional supervisors to address situations where a worker reports continuing discomfort or other early signs of potential MSDs
- Consult Ergo specialists with other matters of Office Ergo
- Ensure that the confidentiality of a medical case (if any) and personnel information is protected in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies or guidelines
- Train employees to use Office Ergo equipment such as monitors and chairs, laptops
Course fee: 5,700,000 VND (About US$ 250)
Minimum required: 20 people
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 08 hours
- Skill level Supervisors and Managers
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
The course outline
At the end of this training, participants should be able to