Advanced First Aid & CPR
The course purpose: Incidents and medical emergencies can happen anywhere at any time, and effective first aid can make the difference between life and death. This course provides you not only intensive first aid knowledge but also skills that help you to pass your knowledge on.
What you will gain:
The course emphasizes practical skills, on completion you will:
- be able to recognize life-threatening situations.
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives.
- be able to provide single person CPR on an adult, child and baby.
- be qualified as a workplace first aid person.
Course fee: 1,500,000 VND (About US$ 65)
Minimum required: 15 people
Course standard : Oil & Gas Industry
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level First Aider Level
- Language Vietnamese and/or English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
The course content
The topics covered in the course
- What is first aid?
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Primary survey
- Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Recovery position
- Spinal injury – Log roll
- Soft tissue injuries
- Eye, Nose, Head, Chest, Abdominal Injury
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Heat exhaustion, Heat stroke and Hypothermia
- Snake bite
- Victim transportation