HSE MS Awareness Level Course
HSE Management System – Awareness Level
Why this course:
This awareness level of HSE Management System trains participants with 8 elements of safety and health management system. HSE MS is the core of the safety management document to drive the whole organization activities. Company personnel need to be equipped with basic knowledge of this bible to protect themselves and others
- This HSE Management System Awareness Level is ideal for all levels of workers
- Module 1: HSE Leadership and Commitment
- Module 2: HSE Policy and Strategic Objectives
- Module 3: Organization, Responsibilities, Resources and HSE Requirements
- Module 4.1: HSE Risk Management Framework
- Module 4.2: HEMP For Significant Risks
- Module 4.3: Emergency Response
- Module 4.4: Safe Systems of Work / Personal Safety
- Module 5: Integrate HSE into Business Plans and Procedures
- Module 6.1: HSE Performance Management
- Module 6.2: Incident Classification, Investigation and Reporting
- Module 7: HSE Audit
- Module 8: HSE Management Review
- Final test
We need 12 students as a minimum/class
There are two tests – module test and final test
- At the end of each module, you will be given a 10 question module quiz. You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the course.
- Once you have successfully completed all of the modules, you must pass a final test to receive full credit for the course.
- The test consists of 25 questions and will test your knowledge on information covered throughout the course.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
There are 12 modules for this course. Please see the modules in the course overview