HSE MS Knowledge Level
HSE Management System
About this course:
This knowledge level of HSE Management System explores deeper of 8 elements of safety and health management system.
This HSE Management System Knowledge Levei is ideal for
- HSE practitioners
- Operations and Maintenance Supervisors/Managers
- Module 1: HSE Leadership and Commitment
- Module 2: HSE Policy and Strategic Objectives
- Module 3: Organization, Responsibilities, Resources and HSE Requirements
- Module 4.1: HSE Risk Management Framework
- Module 4.2: HEMP For Significant Risks
- Module 4.3: Emergency Response
- Module 4.4: Safe Systems of Work / Personal Safety
- Module 5: Integrate HSE into Business Plans and Procedures
- Module 6.1: HSE Performance Management
- Module 6.2: Incident Classification, Investigation and Reporting
- Module 7: HSE Audit
- Module 8: HSE Management Review
- Final test
There are two tests – module test and final test
- At the end of each module, you will be given a 10 question module quiz. You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the course.
- Once you have successfully completed all of the modules, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The exam is 25 questions long and will test your knowledge on information covered throughout the course. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a HSE MS Knowledge Level certificate by BCOSP
This course content is accredited by the Board of Occupational Safety and Health Professionals (BCOSP).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level Supervisors/managers
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
There are 12 modules for this course. Please see the modules in the course overview