IOSH Managing Safely (Online)
CTSafe center is proud to be an official, accredited training provider # 3261 to deliver IOSH courses in Asia.
An IOSH Managing Safely training course gives people in positions of responsibility an overview of how to identify, evaluate and control workplace risks. It is aimed at anyone with responsibility for other employees, including team leaders, supervisors and managers.
Why Online Learning?
- The IOSH Working Safely online course allows you to study in your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you wish.
- The course comprises short modules and interactive elements – such as quizzes and videos – designed to keep you engaged. We also provide mock assessments that are marked automatically, and instant feedback is given.
- All our online resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can study on any computer, tablet or smartphone, and the system bookmarks any point at which you stop studying.
- Our expert tutors can be contacted by phone, email, Skype or via our technical tutor support messaging system, providing full support for the duration of your course.
Why this course?
- The IOSH Managing Safely course was developed by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is a global chartered body that creates training courses to promote high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
- IOSH Managing Safely qualifications are an excellent precursor to further professional development, including the IOSH Leading Safely course or NEBOSH accreditation. And best of all, they can be completed online.
- An IOSH Managing Safely certificate is a sought-after accreditation and supports continued professional development.
Course designed for:
This is an excellent course for anyone in a management or supervisory role. The course is designed to provide the knowledge and tools for you to use to make health and safety an integral part day-to-day business by providing important aspects of health and safety such as identifying hazards in the workplace.
Upon completion of the course, both a business and delegates benefit
Top 5 business benefits:
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organization-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognized certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Top 5 delegates benefit
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
No specific pre-requisite for this course but we recommend particiants with health and safety managing responsibility at work
No specific pre-requisite for this course, at least intermediate level of English (or IELTS 4-5) is recommended to ensure quality comprehension of the subject matter.
The course is spilt into 07 modules
- Module 1: Introducing managing safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding hazards
- Module 6: Investigating incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
- At the end of the course, candidates take a multiple-choice test to verify the knowledge and skills they have gained.
- Once you’ve passed the multiple-choice test, you have two weeks to complete the practical assessment, which is also taken online.
Successful candidates will thereafter receive an IOSH Managing Safely certificate by post.
- VND: 6,080,000
- USD: 260
- GBP: 190
Study method: Online Learning
Course duration: Around 24 hours of study time. You can complete the course in 3-6 months. There are regular reminders to tell you how much time is left.
Book the course:
Call us: 07184.108.40.206
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Supervisors and Managers
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self