IOSH Working Safely (Online)
IOSH Working Safely Course (Online)
IOSH Working Safely provides basic training in health and safety for workers at all levels and industries. It also meets the UK government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training.
The IOSH Working Safely course was developed by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is a global chartered body that creates training courses to promote high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
Candidates completing this course will gain the required awareness of workplace health and safety, in line with UK legislation. IOSH is recognized as one of the leading health and safety membership organizations.
Staff at all levels of a business, no matter their level of seniority.
Employees with the IOSH Working Safely certificate will:
- Appreciate the importance of risk management in the workplace
- Be aware of workplace health and safety in line with UK legislation
- Identify commonplace hazards and risks
- Know how to make a difference to the health, safety and wellbeing of themselves and others.
In addition, upon completion of the course, both a business and delegates benefit
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption – the program is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organization-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognized certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Classroom courses are recognized by Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (does not apply to online courses)
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
The course is divided into four modules:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance.
- You are provided with login information to our online learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
How long does IOSH Working Safely take?
- Online = 8 hours
- A multiple choice examination.
- A hazard spotting exercise.
An IOSH Working Safely certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of both parts of the assessment
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
The course outline
The course is spilt into 04 modules
Binh Pham, M.S, CMIOSH
Cho em hỏi sao em dk khóa này mà không được?
hệ thống chua fully online đâu em. Em gui email firstname.lastname@example.org anh gui thông tin khoa hoc cho em
Em học good thôi. Liên lạc anh số zalo 0966449449