IOSH Working Safely (Online)
CTSafe center is proud to be an official, accredited training provider # 3261 to deliver IOSH courses in Asia.
IOSH Working Safely provides basic training in health and safety for workers at all levels and in all industries. This is a broad entry-level course and is suitable for employees across the organisation.
Why Online Learning?
- The IOSH Working Safely online course allows you to study in your own time, at your own pace, and wherever you wish.
- The course comprises short modules and interactive elements – such as quizzes and videos – designed to keep you engaged. We also provide mock assessments that are marked automatically, and instant feedback is given.
- All our online resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can study on any computer, tablet or smartphone, and the system bookmarks any point at which you stop studying.
- Our expert tutors can be contacted by phone, email, Skype or via our technical tutor support messaging system, providing full support for the duration of your course.
Why this course?
Candidates completing this course will gain the required awareness of workplace health and safety. IOSH is nationally recognised as one of the leading health and safety memberships organisations.
Course designed for:
IOSH Working Safely is suitable for staff at all levels of a business, no matter their level of seniority.
Employees with the IOSH Working Safely certificate will:
- Appreciate the importance of risk management in the workplace
- Be aware of workplace health and safety in line with UK legislation
- Identify commonplace hazards and risks
- Know how to make a difference to the health, safety and wellbeing of themselves and others.
In addition, upon completion of the course, both a business and delegates benefit
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Classroom courses are recognised by Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (does not apply to online courses)
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
No specific pre-requisite for this course but we recommend particiants with health and safety managing responsibility at work
No specific pre-requisite for this course, at least intermediate level of English (or IELTS 4-5) is recommended to ensure quality comprehension of the subject matter.
The course is divided into four modules:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance.
At the end of the course, there are two assessments:
- A multiple-choice examination.
- A hazard spotting exercise.
- Delegates must complete both to receive the IOSH Working Safely certificate. Both assessments are automatically marked and provide results immediately.
- Learners should aim to complete their study hours, exercises, and assessments within one month of starting the course.
Note: The registration with IOSH is restricted to three months from purchase – allowing time for one resit included in the course fee. After this three-month period has elapsed, students may be subject to re-registration fees.
- VND: 2,560,000
- USD: 110
- GBP: 80
Study method: Online Learning
Course duration: Around 8 hours of study time. You can complete the course in 2 months.
Book the course:
Call us: 07220.127.116.11
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Supervisors and Managers
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self