ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager (Self-study)
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
What is this ISO about?
This ISO is about risk management
Why this course?
This PECB course is strictly validated by the accreditation of the International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager”credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations through effective management of risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
- Risk Management team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices
- Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management
- Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management process
- Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000
- Recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- Certification exam
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of risk
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the course material and case study
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.
The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam complies with the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
- Domain 2: Establishing the risk management framework
- Domain 3: Initiating the risk management process and assessing risks
- Domain 4: Risk treatment
- Domain 5: Risk recording and reporting
- Domain 6: Risk monitoring and review
- Domain 7: Risk communication and consultation
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||Risk Management experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Provisional Risk Manager||PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager||PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Risk Management||Risk Management activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager||PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Risk Management||Risk Management activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Senior Lead Risk Manager||PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Risk Management||Risk Management activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, the risk management activities should follow best implementation and management practices and include the following:
- Defining a risk management approach
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for an organization
- Defining risk evaluation criteria
- Identifying assets, existing measures, risk sources and consequences
- Assessing risk consequences and incident likelihood
- Evaluating risk levels and risk treatment options
- Assessing residual risk
- Accepting residual risk
- Performing risk management review
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
To complete within 30 days.
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Lead Level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes