ISO 9001 Quality Management Lead Implementer
ISO 9001 Quality Management Lead Implementer
Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services for multiple fields
CTSafe Center is in partnership with PECB to deliver ISO courses in Vietnam.
What is ISO 9001?
As an international standard, ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for organizations that want to ensure continual improvement and meet customers’ needs. ISO 9001 was specifically designed to serve as a guiding framework for organizations of all sizes and industries as it provides a firm customer focus, namely delivering qualitative goods and services, which subsequently leads to customer satisfaction. The implementation of a Quality Management System is a strategic decision for organizations that aspire to improve their overall performance and provide a strong basis for sustainable development initiatives. The standard assists organizations and/or professionals to plan processes, interactions and have a risk-based thinking.
Why is Quality Management important for you?
ISO 9001 certified professionals are considered as a strong asset to any organization. Meeting the future needs and expectations is a big challenge for organizations that operate in any industry, especially in today’s increasingly dynamic environment. Thus, in order to accomplish organizational objectives, it is important to understand the necessity of hiring experts on Quality Management Systems. By implementing ISO 9001, the certified professionals will help organizations to adopt continuous improvement practices and provide them with the essential techniques to ameliorate their working processes. As a result of increased efficiency, all the processes within the organization will be accordingly aligned and understood. Moreover, the productivity will increase and the costs will decrease. ISO 9001 experts enable organizations to identify and address organizational risks, and achieve customer satisfaction. They also enable organizations to increase their global presence as many clients require ISO 9001 certified experts before conducting business.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management
By becoming an ISO 9001 certified professional, you will be able to:
- Gain expertise on Quality Management Systems
- Help the organization to offer qualitative products and services
- Help the organization to reduce costs
- Gain competitive advantage
- Increase effectiveness
- Assist the organization to focus on risk-based thinking
- Contribute to the organization’s continuous improvement
- Improve performance
- Streamline organizational operations
- Increase the efficiency of the supply chain management
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- QMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a QMS
Day 3: Implementation of a QMS
Day 4: QMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
Domain 3: Planning a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
Domain 4: Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 7: Preparing for a QMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||QMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 9001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Quality Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting a QMS plan
- Initiating a QMS implementation
- Implementing a QMS
- Monitoring and managing a QMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Lead Level
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes