Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Practice
CTSafe Center is in partnership with our international partner to deliver Level certificate, Level 6 and 7 diploma in H&S courses in Vietnam.
Why this NVQ level 3?
The 1st reason:
- The NVQ Level 3 is recognized at the same level as the NEBOSH Certificate
The 2nd reason: No Exam required
The 3rd reason: Professional body recognition
To achieve Associate IOSH Membership status. After 2 years, you will be eligible for Tech.IOSH
Who is this level for?
This Level is aimed at individuals that are involved in health & safety practices and procedures.
- Ensure responsibility to safely control work operations
- Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
- There is NO examination with NVQ qualifications
- You will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence demonstrating your understanding and achievements for each unit
The course is competence based and learners will need to demonstrate that they meet the course criteria by way of submitting corroborated evidence.
Various types of evidence can be like the following:
- Reflective account of the learner
- Dissertation completed by the learner
- Completed health and safety documentation
- Witness testimonies from senior managers, technical experts, or colleagues
- Health and Safety procedures developed by the learner
- Activities in, and contributions to, professional bodies and organisations
- Safe systems of work/method statements developed by the learner
- Completed risk assessments
- Completed workplace inspection reports
- Completed investigation reports
- Records of training arranged or delivered for others
- Minutes of meetings
- Professional discussion
- Communications to and from regulatory authorities
- Communications to and from health and safety specialists or professionals
- Policies and procedures developed by the learner
- Strategic Plans which have been developed and implemented in the workplace
- Distance learning method
- You will be assessed by providing your online portfolio and build competency proof.
To complete within 3 months, committing 2 hours a week.
- This NVQ is a level 3 qualification in health and safety, based on the UK’s national qualification framework or NQF.
Binh Pham, M.Sc, CMIOSH, FIIRSM
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level Supervisor Level
- Language English
- Students 22
- Assessments Yes