NEBOSH International Diploma Unit IA – Distance Learning
Unit IA - NEBOSH International Diploma
NEBOSH degree-level qualification for health & safety professionals.
Why NEBOSH International Diploma?
The 1st reason: The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (IDip) is the must have qualification for those whose ambition is to be a “Safety Professional” and have a high level career in HSE management.
The 2nd reason: The NEBOSH Diploma is internationally respected by employers in all sectors.
The 3rd reason: Professional body recognition
- Entitled to use the designatory letters IDipNEBOSH after your name
- Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Member status (MIIRSM) of the Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Meet the headline entrance criteria requirements for Registered Membership (RMaPS) of the Association for Project Safety (APS).
- Sit directly for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) assessment as long as they meet BCSP’s eligibility criteria.
- Meet entry requirements for Master of Science (M.Sc) degrees in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- This prestigious qualification has been designed to underpin the capabilities that you need to become an effective health and safety professional.
- Recognised by regulators, professionals and employers the qualification also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
Unit IA: Managing Health and Safety
- Principles of Health and Safety Management
- Regulating Health and Safety
- Loss Causation and Incident Investigation
- Measuring and Reviewing Health and Safety Performance
- Assessment and Evaluation of Risk
- Risk Control
- Organisational Factors
- Human Factors
- The Role of The Health and Safety Practitioner
- You are provided with login information to our distance learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
How long does the Unit IA NEBOSH International Diploma take?
- Distance learning = 188 hours
- A 3-hour written exam of unit IA is taken in the British Councils in Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi. A certificate of Unit IA will be awarded to candidates when they pass an exam
Note: Exam registration is usually 12 weeks before your chosen exam date.
Examinations Papers are normally held each year in the third full week of January and July for Units A, B and C.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level Safety Professionals
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes