NEBOSH National Diploma Unit D – Distance Learning
Unit D - NEBOSH National Diploma
NEBOSH degree-level qualification for health & safety professionals.
Why NEBOSH National Diploma?
The 1st reason: The NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Dip) is the must have qualification for those whose ambition is to be a “Safety Professional” and have a high level career in HSE management.
The 2nd reason: In the UK – and, increasingly, worldwide, the NEBOSH Diploma is respected by employers in all sectors.
The 3rd reason: Professional body recognition
- Entitled to use the designatory letters DipNEBOSH after your name
- Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Member status (MIIRSM) of the Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Meet the headline entrance criteria requirements for Registered Membership (RMaPS) of the Association for Project Safety (APS).
- Sit directly for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) assessment as long as they meet BCSP’s eligibility criteria.
- Meet entry requirements for Master of Science (M.Sc) degrees in Occupational Health and Safety Management
Unit DNI: Application of Health and Safety Theory and Practice
- You are provided with login information to our distance learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
How long does the Unit D of NEBOSH National Diploma take?
- Distance learning = 77 hours
- Unit D is assessed by an 8,000 word work based project at your own worksite. A certificate of Unit D will be awarded to candidates when they pass an exam
Note: Exam registration is usually 12 weeks before your chosen exam date.
Examinations Papers are normally held each year in the third full week of January and July for Units A, B and C.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 77 hours
- Skill level Safety Professionals
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes