NEBOSH National Diploma Unit D – Distance Learning
Why NEBOSH National Diploma in OHS?
The 1st reason: The NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Dip) is the must have qualification for those whose ambition is to be a “Safety Professional” and have a high level career in HSE management.
The 2nd reason: In the UK – and, increasingly, worldwide, the NEBOSH Diploma is respected by employers in all sectors.
The 3rd reason: Professional body recognition
- Entitled to use the designatory letters IDipNEBOSH after your name
- Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Member status (MIIRSM) of the Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Meet the headline entrance criteria requirements for Registered Membership (RMaPS) of the Association for Project Safety (APS).
- Sit directly for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) assessment as long as they meet BCSP’s eligibility criteria.
- Meet entry requirements for Master of Science (M.Sc) degrees in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- This prestigious qualification has been designed to underpin the capabilities that you need to become an effective health and safety professional.
- Recognised by regulators, professionals and employers the qualification also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however learners should consider that this is a professional level qualification, set at SCQF Level 10.
- Achievement of the NEBOSH International General Certificate or direct equivalent prior to undertaking the International Diploma course is highly recommended.
- In order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus, it is vital that learners have an appropriate standard of English language.
- NEBOSH recommends that learners undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
Unit DNI: Application of Health and Safety Theory and Practice
- Unit D is assessed by an 8,000 word work based project at your own worksite. A certificate of Unit D will be awarded to candiates when they pass an exam
Note: Exam registration is usually 12 weeks before your chosen exam date.
DNI Submission dates
- 24th February 2021
- 26th May 2021
- 25th August 2021
- 24th November 2021
Total course fee: £394 (GBP)
Book the course:
Call us: 07220.127.116.11
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 weeks
- Skill level Safety Professionals
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes