NEBOSH National Diploma Units – 2021 Launched
UNITS of National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals
The NEBOSH National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals is a perfect choice if you want to make health and safety your career.
Phoenix Health and Safety is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner # 614.
CTSafe Center is in partnership with Phoenix Health and Safety to deliver NEBOSH courses in Vietnam.
Why National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals?
The 1st reason: The NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (Dip) is the must have qualification for those whose ambition is to be a “Safety Professional” and have a high level career in HSE management.
The 2nd reason: In the UK – and, increasingly, worldwide, the NEBOSH Diploma is respected by employers in all sectors.
The 3rd reason: Professional body recognition
- Entitled to use the designatory letters DipNEBOSH after your name
- Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Member status (MIIRSM) of the Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
- Meet the headline entrance criteria requirements for Registered Membership (RMaPS) of the Association for Project Safety (APS).
- Sit directly for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) assessment as long as they meet BCSP’s eligibility criteria.
- Meet entry requirements for Master of Science (M.Sc) degrees in Occupational Health and Safety Management
The Phoenix NEBOSH Diploma course is ideal for health and safety professionals wishing to advance their career. This includes safety managers, advisors and consultants.
A degree-level qualification can also increase promotion prospects and earning potential.
The course is split into three separate assessments: One workplace assignment and two scenario-based case studies:
The qualification units are assessed in the following way:
- ND1 – Know – workplace health and safety principles.
- ND2 – Do – controlling workplace health issues.
- ND3 – Do – controlling workplace safety issues.
- Effectively manage health and safety.
- Understand key UK legal frameworks for health and safety, including the essential elements of health and safety systems.
- Identifying and controlling risks associated with hazardous agents, workplace issues and equipment.
- Management of workplace stress.
- The importance of human factors in reducing incidents.
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture
On completion of the qualification, you will be able to:
- understand how health and safety legislation is applied in a workplace and the possible enforcement actions that could be taken
- identify and effectively communicate relevant health and safety information
- advise on a range of common workplace health and safety issues including how these can be assessed, controlled and monitored
- develop a health and safety policy strategy (including proactive safety, Corporate Social Responsibility and the change management process)
- contribute to a risk management strategy
- promote a positive health and safety culture
- develop and audit health and safety management systems
- maintain individual and organisational health and safety competence
- manage contractors and supply chains to ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
- You are provided with login information to our distance learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
About 6 weeks for each unit
Each assessment is a substantial undertaking. We anticipate that it will take you around 60 hours to complete the ND1 assignment and 40 hours each for the ND2 and ND3 case studies. The time-period given for you to complete each assessment reflects this:
Unit ND1: 6 weeks (30 working days)
Unit ND2: 4 weeks (20 working days)
Unit ND3: 4 weeks (20 working days)
The first assessment dates for each unit are given below and further guidance will be provided in advance to help your preparations:
8 September 2021
20 October 2021
10 November 2021
8 December 2021
13 January 2022
10 February 2022
09 March 2022
22 April 2022
11 May 2022
10 June 2022
13 July 2022
10 August 2022
14 September 2022
26 October 2022
09 November 2022
07 December 2022
You can study each unit and Each assessment is a substantial undertaking
Any question, call us 0966.449.449
Unit ND1 fee
Unit ND2 fee
Unit ND3 fee
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks each unit
- Skill level Safety Professionals
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes