NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
Phoenix Health and Safety is a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner # 614.
CTSafe Center is in partnership with Phoenix Health and Safety to deliver NEBOSH courses in Vietnam.
Why this course?
The International Oil and Gas Certificate is aimed primarily at managers, supervisors and health and safety advisers with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. The qualification focuses on operational process safety and is intended to enable learners to apply and implement effective process safety management across all areas of their operation, anywhere in the world.
This qualification provides the underpinning knowledge, which when combined with experience enables holders to identify, evaluate and control a wide range of workplaces hazards. It is based around international standards and management systems that enable the effective discharge of workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
Globally, employers in the oil and gas industries find that the International Oil and Gas Certificate can improve the safety culture of their organisation by providing line management and staff with a sound understanding of operational safety management.
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas course is ideal for
- supervisors and
- health advisors with safety responsibilities.
- It’s also a useful stepping-stone for environmental practitioners wishing to further their career in the gas and oil industry.
After gaining this qualification, candidates will have a firm grasp of all the following areas of knowledge:
- Best practice and international standards
- Hydrocarbon processing health and safety
- Hazards inherent in the extraction, storage and processing of raw materials and products
- Risk management techniques used in the oil and gas industries
- Contractor management
- Fire and explosion controls in the oil and gas industries
- Marine and land logistics
Employers in the oil and gas industries find that this NEBOSH certificate can improve the safety culture of their organisation. It provides line management and staff with a sound understanding of operational safety management.
Unit IOG1: Management of International Oil and Gas Operational Safety
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 1
- Hydrocarbon Process Safety 2
- Fire Protection and Emergency Response
- Logistics and Transport Operations
- You are provided with login information to our distance learning platform and course materials
- You can contact our tutors via skype, zoom or viber etc thorough the learning with us to further support if any.
How long does the NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate take?
- Distance learning = 54 Hours
There is one core Unit IOG1 exam to successfully complete before you become fully certified with the NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate qualification. The exam takes a 2-hour written paper exam
IOG1 – Invigilated paper based exam is done at the British Council in Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi in the following exam dates in 2021
- 3rd June 2021
- 8th September 2021
- 8th December 2021
Note: Please note that all exams must be registered at least 08 weeks prior to the exam date.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level HSE practitioners
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Self