IBOEHS-OSHA 30-Hour Construction (Classroom)
Why this course?
The OSHA 30-Hour Construction course prepares workers, managers, and employers to recognize, avoid, abate, and prevent health and safety hazards commonly encountered on construction worksites
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
Construction Employees with Safety Responsibilities such as Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, Safety Specialists.
Here are the mandatory topics that must be covered during the OSHA 30-hour construction training course:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Basic Ergonomics
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Powered Industrial Vehicles (forklifts)
- Safety and Health Programs
- Steel Erection
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Welding and Cutting
Whilst there is no pre-requisite for this course, intermediate level of English (IELTS 4-5) is recommended to ensure quality comprehension of the subject matter.
Course duration: 30 hours
There is a 2-hour test at the end of the course. The test consists of 45 multiple choice and written questions. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
Upon successful completion of the course and pass the tests, a participant will receive a 30 hour for Construction Industry certificate and IBOEHS-OSHA card.
Course fee: $298
- Minimum required participants: 15 people/class
Book the course:
Call us: 07184.108.40.206
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Assessments Yes