Working At Height
Working At Height (W.A.H)
Working at height is one of the hardest job in a workplace. People who are exposed to height should be trained properly before carrying out a job. This working at height meets industrial expectations.
Why this course?
- Understand the correct and safe working procedures and practices for working at heights
- Understand the control measures used to minimize hazards
- Avoid potential accidents at work
- Job planning
- A.H hazard identification and risk assessment
- Safety harness
– Demonstration of wearing and
– Use of a harness
– Inspection and maintenance etc
- Safe use of ladders (step ladder, extensive ladder etc)
- Falling objects and control measures
- Scaffold- Working Platform
- Roof Work requirements
- Elevating Work platform
- Fall rescue
Classroom Learning. The course is accredited by Asian Society of Safety and Health Professionals (ASSHP)
We need 20 students as minimum numbers/class
How long does the W.A.H take?
- 24 hours
- A 2-hour paper test in a 45 question of multiple choice and written format at the end of the course.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes