The course purpose:
Incidents and medical emergencies can happen anywhere at any time, and effective first aid can make the difference between life and death. This course provides you not only intensive first aid knowledge but also skills that help you to pass your knowledge on.
What you will gain:
The course emphasizes practical skills, on completion you will:
- be able to recognize life-threatening situations.
- be able to offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives.
- be able to provide single person CPR on an adult, child and baby.
- be qualified as a workplace first aid person.
- What is first aid?
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Primary survey
- Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Recovery position
- Spinal injury – Log roll
- Soft tissue injuries
- Eye, Nose, Head, Chest, Abdominal Injury
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Heat exhaustion, Heat stroke, & Hypothermia
- Snake bite
- Victim transportation
Course duration: 02 days
Course fee: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of participants: 12-15 people
Course Instructor: This course is conducted by medical doctors who have hand-on experience in dealing medical cases at work. They especially work in international medical clinics like ISOS and Family Medical Practice.