Equality and Diversity Policy
CTSafe recognizes that equality of opportunity and valuing diversity are essentially important.
This policy covers equality and diversity in relation to: gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, nationality, national origin, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status, trade union or political party membership, social class, pregnancy and maternity.
- Our equality policy applies to CTSafe staff, our customer service and the delivery of our operations; following relevant equality and discrimination laws.
- All employees and candidates who take part-time, full-time and temporary will be treated fairly and equally.
- Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability.
- All employees will be assisted and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilized to maximize the efficiency of the organization.
- Every employee and client is entitled to a working environment which promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- The commitment to diversity and equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- Breaches of our diversity and equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and as such may lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- This policy is fully endorsed and actively promoted by the Company Directors; including an annual review, and monitoring where relevant.
- All staff are committed to upholding our equality and diversity policy. Training and support is given to staff to interpret legislation and expectations in the workplace.
What we will do:
- The organization recognizes and is committed to meeting its duties under equality legislation.
- We are committed to improving equality practice throughout the company.
- We will ensure that all employees, clients and customers are treated fairly and consistently, without discrimination.
We will take action to combat discrimination in all areas of employment and our operations on the grounds of age, gender, disability, family or marital status, race, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious or other beliefs, responsibility for dependents, social class, income, trades union or political membership or activity, or any other grounds that cannot be shown to be justified.
We will do this via:
- Ensuring that all employees are aware of the policy and receive training
- Ensuring that all contractors and organizations providing services on our behalf have equality policies covering employment and service delivery or adopt our own policy.
- The Company Directors have ultimate responsibility for the Equality and Diversity Policy.
- All staff are committed to supporting and delivering the policy in the organization, and in our operations.
Binh Pham, M.S, CMIOSH, FIIRSM
General Director of CTSafe