ISO 31000 Risk Manager (Self-study)
ISO 31000 Risk Manager
What is this ISO about?
This ISO is about risk management
Why this course?
This PECB course is strictly validated by the accreditation of the International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons
This ISO 31000 Risk Manager (RM) course is by Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), Canada who is an accredited Management System Certification Body by International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17021 – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems.
ISO 31000 Risk Manager training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental principles, framework and process of Risk Management based on ISO 31000.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practice of Risk Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully implement a Risk management process.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management concepts, processes and principles
- Advisor involved in Risk Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 31000 standards
- Acquire knowledge on how to apply the risk management principles to ensure the effective implementation of a risk management process based on ISO 31000 and other best practices
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret ISO 31000 recommendations regarding the design and implementation of a risk management framework
- Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
- Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO 31000
- Risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Risk Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.
The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” exam complies with the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
- Domain 2: Establishing the risk management framework
- Domain 3: Application of the risk management process
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||Risk Management experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Provisional Risk Manager||PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager||PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Risk Management||Risk Management activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, the risk management activities should follow best management practices and include the following:
- Identifying assets, risk sources, risk events, existing measures and consequences
- Assessing risk consequences, incident likelihood and determining the risk level
- Evaluating risk levels and risk treatment options
- Selecting the risk treatment options, developing a risk treatment plan and evaluating the residual risk
- Accepting the risk treatment plan and the residual risk
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
To complete within 30 days.
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Managers
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes