The General Process
- Choose the most suitable certification that you want to apply for
- Check the criteria for the certification that you have chosen
- Apply for it (supporting documents like transcripts, CV etc) and 2 reference letters from your most senior management who know you well
- Provide a signed code of ethics
- Take an exam
Prepare for an exam
- Candidates are responsible for their own study and preparation for an examination.
- We set no specific courses as part of the certification process.
Take an exam
- Candidates have to contact us and schedule an exam.
- Results will be communicated by email within a period of 6 to 8 weeks from your examination date.
- The certifications are valid for three years.
- To maintain the certification, the applicant shall apply for re-certification every three years. They have to demonstrate that he/she is still performing tasks that are related to the certification.
- Pay an annual fee.
Certified Safety Practitioner (CSPra)
This criteria are applicable to anyone who wishes to gain competence to become a certified safety practitioner
Certified Safety Compliance Practitioner (CSCPra)
This criteria are applicable to anyone who wishes to gain competence to become a certified safety compliance practitioner