Binh Pham, M.S, CMIOSH, FIIRSM, RSP, WSO-CSI (ML)
Binh Pham graduated from Columbia Southern University, Alabama, USA with a master degree in Occupational Health Safety and Environmental Management in 2013.
Binh has started his safety career since 2000 in various industries such as construction, electric power, manufacturing and oil and gas etc with different positions in the HSE team. He was HSE trainer for McConnell Dowell; HSE Advisor for BP; HSE Manager for Royal Dutch Shell and OIMS Advisor for ExxonMobil etc.
Binh holds several international safety membership and certifications.
- Binh is the Chartered Member by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), UK
- He is the Fellow Member by International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM), UK
- Binh is the WSO Affiliate Member and WSO Certified Safety Instructor (Master Level) by World Safety Organization (WSO), USA
- Registeed Safety Professional by the International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS), USA.
Binh is Certified OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor & Lead Implementer, Certified ISO 29001 Lead Auditor in Oil & Gas Quality Management System (OGQMS), Certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor & Lead Implementer in Energy Management System (EnMS) by PECB, Canada
Binh is also an active player in doing social work in several NPO and NGO.
- He is the Director of World Safety Organization (WSO) National Office for Vietnam and
- is in a position of the Interim President of Vietnamese Industrial Hygiene Association (VIHA).